Jill is an accomplished athlete with a background in collegiate NCAA softball.
In addition to being a mom of 2, she is a competitive weightlifter (National and World Champion) and a top CrossFit Masters athlete in her region. What Jill loves about spreading her passion for health and fitness is having the opportunity to coach people in reaching their goals and seeing them build relationships through Cumming Strength and Fitness.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- Outlaw Weightlifting Camp
- Carl Paoli – Nakata Movement Seminar
- Masters Weightlifting World Record Holder
- Masters Pan American Weightlifting Record Holder
- Masters Weightlifting National Champion 2016, 2020, and 2021
- Masters World Champion 2019
- By the Numbers Movement Method Seminar
- Working Against Gravity Nutrition Certification
- CPR/AED Certified