* When did you start with Cumming Strength and Fitness? January 2019 originally and moved to Buckhead 6ish months after joining. I then moved back to Cumming and re-joined CS&F in August 2020.
* Favorite Workout? Linda
* Least Favorite Workout? Nancy
* Favorite Movement? Wallballs or Thrusters
* Least favorite Movement? Burpees…but I don’t hate them as much as I used
to! I’m learning to like them. Maybe one day I’ll love them
*Tell us a little bit about yourself (family, job, sports, military, interests, etc.).
I was born in Atlanta and moved to Cumming when I was 5. Except for college
and a year living in Buckhead, I’ve been in Cumming the majority of my life. I
have a bachelor’s degree from UGA and an MBA from UNG. I work in the
Agricultural industry selling and financing used farm equipment. I currently
reside in Cumming with my 3-year-old Brittany Spaniel, Colt.
* What were you doing before you joined CS&F? I did the globo gym thing for a
while, then OrangeTheory.
* Favorite music to workout to? Early 2000s hip-hop
* Favorite Cheat meal? French fries…not a meal, but it’s hard for me to turn down
* What were your goals when joining CS&F and have you achieved them? My
goal originally was just to lose weight. I have accomplished that goal a little,
but I continue to develop myself and create new goals.
* Do you have any other special memories/ achievements during your time
here? I just competed in my first CrossFit competition, and that was a lot of
* What advice would you give to a newbie just joining Cumming Strength
and Fitness? Learn everything you can from the coaches and meet all the
people! At first, I was super nervous about joining, but I have met some
amazing and inspiring people. The community is wonderful and encouraging;
a lot of my closest friends I have met during my time at CS&F.
* Something we might not know about you is? My fun fact: I was born with a