· When did you start with Cumming Strength and Fitness?
- November 2021
· Favorite Workout?
- Fight Gone Bad
· Least Favorite Workout?
- Ladies and Gentlemen
· Favorite Movement?
- Bench press
· Least favorite Movement?
· Tell us a little bit about yourself (family, job, sports, military, interests, etc.).
- My personal priorities are Faith, Family and Purpose
- Wife of 11 years Lornaly, 9 year old son Marcel, 3 year old daughter Elena
- Job – Operations Supervisor / Delta Dental Insurance Company
- Watching sports, Cycling, Kayaking, Hiking, Music, Travel, Salsa dancing, Sneakerhead, Movies, spending time with friends and family and of course cross fit
- Birthday: October 11th (Libra) – 42 years old
- Favorite Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Maya Angelou
- Favorite TV Shows: 90 Day Fiancé, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Game of Thrones, The Office, Stranger Things, Ridiculousness, Ozark
· What were you doing before you joined CS&F?
- Cycling / Road and mountain
· Favorite music to work out to?
- Hip Hop/Reggaeton
· Favorite Cheat meal?
- Mofongo Criollo (Traditional Puerto Rican plantain dish)
· What were your goals when joining CS&F and have you achieved them?
- Lose weight and to relieve stress. I’ve become addicted to CS&F due to the tremendous success/relief that it has provided
· Do you have any other special memories/ achievements during your time here?
- Day 1. I was nervous like it was the first day of high school but am proud of myself and have exceeded my expectations. Thank you Coaches!
· What advice would you give to a newbie just joining Cumming Strength and Fitness?
- TRUST THE COACHES!!! They’re ALL awesome and will help you achieve your goals provided you show up, remain patient, believe in yourself, be receptive to their feedback and have fun!
· Something we might not know about you is?
- Grew up in Levittown, Puerto Rico
March Athlete of the Month: Alecia Warneke
March 1, 2023
February Athletes of the Month: Srihari and Sruthi Pamanji
January 30, 2023
January Athlete of the Month: Corie Stawicki
January 4, 2023
Leave a Reply