- When did you start with Cumming Strength and Fitness? August 2021
- Favorite Workout? Randy
- Least Favorite Workout? GI Jane
- Favorite Movement? Snatch
- Least favorite Movement? Burpee
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (family, job, sports, military, interests, etc.). I am from Lucknow, India and moved to US around 14 years back. I am a software engineer by profession and met my beautiful wife, Rashmi, here at work. We’re blessed with two daughters 8 and 4 years old. Apart from Crossfit, I actively participate in Cricket and pool tournaments.
- What were you doing before you joined CS&F? I was at another box in Cumming for few years before joining CS&F. During covid I was mostly working out of my garage.
- Favorite music to workout to? Bhangra / Heavy Metal
- Favorite Cheat meal? Biryani
- What were your goals when joining CS&F and have you achieved them? I was looking to shed off some extra pounds and gain strength. Also, to work on some movements like double unders and muscle ups. While I have got a long way to get to a muscle up, I certainly have lost some weight, gained strength and gotten better with my DUs.
- Do you have any other special memories/ achievements during your time here? My Greatest achievement so far here is to reach 30 DUs in a row. Earlier I could not get more than 2-3 at a time. I have also PR’d my lifts => Strict Press, Back Squat and Deadlift.
- What advice would you give to a newbie just joining Cumming Strength and Fitness? Be coachable, trust the process and show up every day.
- Something we might not know about you is? I’m a foodie and one main reason I Crossfit is so I can eat anything I want. I like to cook as well and I take pride in my Goat Curry 😀
March Athlete of the Month: Alecia Warneke
March 1, 2023
February Athletes of the Month: Srihari and Sruthi Pamanji
January 30, 2023
January Athlete of the Month: Corie Stawicki
January 4, 2023
Leave a Reply