When did you start with Cumming Strength and Fitness?
- One year and 4 months ago
- Anything with AAB included
- Every Hero workout
Least Favorite Workout?
- Running long distance
Least favorite Movement?
- OH Squat
What were you doing before you joined CS&F?
- I was involved with another Crossfit box and prior to that weight training
Favorite music to work out to?
- Old School 80’s and 90’s club
Favorite Cheat meal?
What were your goals when joining CS&F and have you achieved them?
- Be in a nurturing environment – Joining here provided that immediately
- Work on my weaknesses – it is a continual work in progress. And it is made so much better with Alex as my coach and all the coaches with their consistent feedback and advice
- Compete RX within my age group – I did complete the 2023 games workouts at Masters 55+ RX
Do you have any other special memories/ achievements during your time here?
- You can always have a good day or a not so strong day in every workout. My favorite memories are always our fist bumps. Smiling friends. Being able to laugh while working hard. And most of all the unwavering support of this community.
What advice would you give to a newbie just joining Cumming Strength and Fitness?
- Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Every step forward is one step closer to your personal goal.
Something we might not know about you is?
- I used to be a voice you heard on a rock show that was broadcast on over 50 radio stations across the country.