• When did you start with Cumming Strength and Fitness?
• Favorite Workout?
Anything fast with the barbell- love a good EMOM too!
• Least Favorite Workout?
After the comp…it’s now a swim workout
• Favorite Movement?
Cleans and the bike
• Least favorite Movement?
• Tell us a little bit about yourself (family, job, sports, military, interests, etc.).
I’m from Virginia and met my husband Alex while playing D1 college volleyball at Liberty University. We got married when I was 20 and he was 21. I was a social worker with foster care for five years. I currently stay home with my little ones who are almost 3 and 1.5, and am a wedding and family photographer in Cumming.
• What were you doing before you joined CS&F?
College volleyball, another crossfit gym in the area then one-life haha
• Favorite music to workout to?
• Favorite Cheat meal?
• What were your goals when joining CS&F and have you achieved them?
A pull up and yes!! I’ve also beaten all of my college PRs
• Do you have any other special memories / achievements during your time here?
Competing in two comps, one 6 months Postpartum and the summer classic a few weeks ago!!
• What advice would you give to a newbie just joining Cumming Strength and Fitness?
Keep showing up!! The community and your fitness just keeps getting better if you stay bought in.
• Something we might not know about you is?
I had a brain hemorrhage when I was little and I can do the worm 😂