1. When did you start coaching?
I have coached most of my adult life, whether it be soccer camps or employees in a business setting, as I enjoy helping others. I began professionally coaching in the fitness arena over 5 years ago.
2. How do the certifications that you hold help you as a coach?
I enjoy continual learning via a broad spectrum of diverse resources. The certificates provide just that- a diverse level of understanding to increase my understanding of human performance. They display some of my educational background in title alone, as I love to learn on a daily basis. I enjoy podcasts and reading articles every week to increase my knowledge.
3. What is your favorite aspect of coaching?
The ability to educate and teach people to embrace the possibilities of what they can accomplish. Often times peoples minds limit their potential- so I love encouraging, motivating, and teaching others to move against the grain and to challenge themselves. The smile after an accomplishment is well worth it and the life change results brings joy.
4. What advice would you give to someone considering CS&F? or What advice would you give to someone just beginning their fitness journey with CS&F? …you guys choose!
You are in good hands, the people at CS&F care wholeheartedly about your individual success. They will walk you through your journey and educate you and motivate you along your path. Ask questions, seek advice and be willing to challenge yourself to be a better version of you.
5. Tell us one thing we don’t know about you or a fun fact about yourself!
I met my wife in 6th grade.