· When did you start with Cumming Strength and Fitness? 6 years ago, September 2016
· Favorite Workout? Any exercise involving Saturday morning team workouts
· Least Favorite Workout? Wednesday, 3rd August 2022 and the 400m runs !!!!
· Favorite Movement? Bike or Push Press
· Least favorite Movement? Has to be running … but I am trying to get better
· Tell us a little bit about yourself (family, job, sports, military, interests, etc.). I was born in the small village of Billinge, just outside of Wigan in the North of England, and grew up on a diet of rugby, cricket, rugby, cricket …. and a bit more rugby for good measure!!! How does the boy from “up North” make it to Cumming 50 years later? I met the most special person imaginable in London in the late 90s. Cathy was on a work assignment to the UK from Chicago and a couple of years later she said “Yes” … the rest is history so to speak.
· What were you doing before you joined CS&F? Living in Tokyo …. Go Crossfit Nishi Azabu
· Favorite music to workout to? 80s / 90s Alternative
· Favorite Cheat meal? I can never pass on Crème Brulee
· What were your goals when joining CS&F and have you achieved them? Only one goal really … to ensure that Cathy and I can spend quality, active time with our kids (maybe grandkids one day). Have I achieved them ? I am still managing to do Crossfit
· Do you have any other special memories/ achievements during your time here? The first team competition I entered with Matt Townsend and Stephen Hopkins …. Go Dad Bods !!!
· What advice would you give to a newbie just joining Cumming Strength and Fitness? Embrace the community … look for inspiration, not competition
· Something we might not know about you is? As an alter boy I fainted when presenting the wine and bread to the priest …. and it was on Christmas Day !!!